T + 421 2 52 44 21 81
F + 421 2 52 44 21 82
Tomáš Strapec finished his magister studies of law in 2011. At attorney´s office Bartošík Šváby he has been working since 2018 as associated attorney. He provides legal services to clients in Slovak and in English. Currently, he focuses in particular on providing advice on mergers and acquisitions, in real estate area and on representation of clients in front of the courts.
Tomáš communicates in English fluently.
- pre-trial analysis of client’s claims resulting from the works contract (FIDIC)
- drafting of tender documents for public procurement including commercial terms (agreements), ensuring public procurement process and providing legal support for its realization
- carrying out legal due diligence for Korean investor on acquisition of a share in one of the most significant Slovak companies operating on the market of production from carbon fibers
- representation of one of the most significant Slovak pharmaceutical companies in proceedings for annulment of transfer of part of business
- providing comprehensive legal advice to important heating company on sale of its assets
- analysis of the needs of State aid notifications to the European Commission in connection with the provision of the non-repayable grants to the eligible beneficiaries under each specific objective of the Integrated Regional Operational Program (IROP)
- providing of advice in connection with exercise of administrative control of public procurement of goods, services, construction works and related procedures carried out by the beneficiaries of the Regional Operational Program (ROP)
- providing of comprehensive legal advice to the Belgian-Dutch investor on the acquisition of agricultural land in amount about EUR 2 million
- providing comprehensive legal advice to the client in relation to the expected termination of its activities and its subsequent disposal of assets, equity and liabilities
- carrying out legal due diligence for a potential acquirer of the shares in one of the most important companies operating in the European market of manufacturers of rail freight wagons and chassis
- representation of one of the most important Slovak companies authorized to operate the airport in proceedings for annulment of the lease
- carrying out legal due diligence for acquiring shares in the acquisition of energy companies operating in the electricity market
- providing of legal advice to a main manager of emission in relation to issuance and placement of bonds in the amount of about EUR 100 million
- Membership in Slovak Bar Association since 2015 (attorney)
- Masaryk University, Faculty of Law, Brno, 2011 (Mgr.)
Articles and Speeches
- STRAPEC, T.: The Cross-Border Movement of a Corporation. In: VŠEHRD. 2012. Available from: https://www.vsehrd.cz/clanek/cezhranicne-premiestnenie-sidla-obchodnej-spolocnosti_4ea4102f-3e27-400a-b326-9c7c4bc764dd.