T + 421 2 52 44 21 81
F + 421 2 52 44 21 82
Mariana Bezeková graduated from Law faculty in May 2010. During her studies, she was employed at the law firm Bartošík Šváby on the position of legal assistant for over three years. She became junior associate at Bartošík Šváby in September 2011 after having accomplished a study programme in France. Her main areas of activity include Corporate law and EU law.
In addition to Slovak being her native language, Mariana speaks fluent English and French.
- advising English and French speaking clients on corporate matters, including establishment, transformation and dissolution of companies
- preparing contractual documentation and legal opinions on labour law related matters, particularly employment contracts and analyses of issues related to termination of employment
- preparing legal opinions on competition law related matters, particularly on agreements restricting competition
- representing clients in civil and commercial lawsuits
- preparing contractual documentation in Slovak, French and English
- preparing opinions and analyses in the field of personal data protection
- Commenius University, Bratislava (2010)
- Study programme at University of Strasbourg (2007) and Toulouse 1 Capitole (2011)