T + 421 2 52 44 21 81
F + 421 2 52 44 21 82
Stanislav Behil received his law degree in 2010. Stanislav joined Bartošík Šváby while still at college as legal assistant. After graduation, he continued his career at Bartošík Šváby as a junior associate. He became a senior associate and attorney in January 2014.
Stanislav focuses primarily on civil and commercial law, including company law. He participated in several legal audits (legal due diligence) and M&A deals.
Stanislav is fluent in English and French.
- advising a French automotive group on the acquisition of a Slovak subsidiary from German owners (including due diligence)
- advising a French automotive group on the sale of its Slovak subsidiary to a Czech company
- advising a Slovak investment and advisory company on the acquisition of Slovak companies operating in agriculture and renewable energy sector
- advising a Spanish hotel chain on the acquisition and handover of a hotel after termination of lease
- representing a subsidiary of a major international bank in a lawsuit related to letters of credit
- preparing a part of a legal opinion related to derivative trades with the National Bank of Slovakia for a major French investment bank
- legal due diligence in a Slovak distributor of an established international textile and fashion accessories brand (including lease contracts in shopping centres)
- legal due diligence in a Slovak media monitoring agency
- advising English and French speaking clients on establishment, transformation and dissolution of companies
- advising clients on registration of the issue of paper shares and pledge over paper shares
- preparing legal opinions in civil and commercial matters
- Admitted to the Slovak Bar in 2014
- Commenius University, Bratislava, 2010
- Study programe at Université des Sciences Sociales Toulouse, France, 2009