Patrícia Jurčák Filadelfiová
T + 421 2 52 44 21 81
F + 421 2 52 44 21 82
Patrícia Filadelfiová received her law degree in 2010. She provides services at attorney´s office Bartošík Šváby since 2016 as associated attorney. She specializes in commercial law, civil law and intellectual property.
Patricia speaks fluently English and German.
- providing legal services to Slovak and international clients in the field business contractual relations ( drafting, realization and claims arising from the contractual obligations)
- providing complex legal services in the field of intellectual property mainly it the area of copyright, trademarks, designs and unfair competition
- preparation of analysis and opinions in the field of media law with the focus an advertising
- preparation of complex legal documentations in the area of freight and forwarding
- preparation and reviewing general terms and conditions in connection with internet sales
- legal consulting in the field of company law regarding the establishment and changes in different types of companies
- legal consulting in the field of bankruptcy and restructuring and representing creditors in the given procedures
- University of Edinburgh, School of Law, 2011 (LL.M)
- Comenius University, School of Law, 2010 (Mgr.)
- Study program World Intellectual Property Organization, Geneva, July-August 2014
- Study program at the University of Vienna, School of Law 2009