T + 421 2 52 44 21 81
F + 421 2 52 44 21 82
Anna Stančáková received her law degree in Košice in 2007. Anna joined Bartošík Šváby in 2013 as an associate attorney. Anna advises Slovak and English speaking clients on legal issues in commercial, civil and labour law. Anna has also extensive experience in litigation in these fields of law.
Anna speaks fluent English.
- advising clients on corporate matters, including establishment, transformation and dissolution of commercial companies, preparation of corporate documentation (founding documents, bylaws, general assembly resolutions, board meetings minutes, mandates etc.), share purchase agreements, shareholders agreements, contracts on transfer of a company, legal due diligence, etc.
- advising on regulatory matters – representing clients in administrative appellate proceedings, advising on public procurement matters, advising on matters related to subsidies provided by the Agricultural Paying Agency, advising clients in the energy sector, preparation of documentation for matters in various administrative proceedings
- advising on real estate related matters – legal analyses on ownership titles, transfer of ownership titles in civil and commercial (development projects) context, pledge and easement establishment, lease contracts, property management contracts
- real estate litigation on termination of real estate purchase agreement, ownership title to building built on the basis of a contract of work, eviction related disputes, etc.
- advising on labour law matters – preparation of employment contracts for IT and healthcare workers, qualification agreements, collective agreements, internal working rules, advising in cases of work discipline violation, damage liability and employment termination, representing clients in court proceedings
- advising on national and international transport matters
- Membership in Slovak Bar Association since 2012
- Pavol Jozef Šafárik University, Košice, 2012 (PhD. in Civil Law)
- Pavol Jozef Šafárik University, Košice, 2007
- Study placement at Georgetown University, Washington DC, USA, 2006
Articles and Speeches
- STANČÁKOVÁ, A.: On selected issues of legal status of participants in an association without legal personality (2. part). In: Bulletin of Slovak advocacy. 2013, vol. XIX, n. 1, p. 44 – 48. ISSN 1335-1079.
- STANČÁKOVÁ, A.: On selected issues of legal status of participants in an association without legal personality (1. part). In: Bulletin of Slovak advocacy. 2012, vol. XVIII, n. 12, p. 34 – 38. ISSN 1335-1079.
- VOJČÍK, P. et al.: Civil law. Plzeň: Aleš Čeněk, 2012. ISBN 978-80-7380-402-2.
- STANČÁKOVÁ, A.: Demonstrating a trademark’s reputation. In: Law, science and art. 2012, vol. 1, n. 1, p. 14 - 17. ISSN 1338-774X.
- STANČÁKOVÁ, A.: Leaving and removing a participant from an association without legal personality. In: Judicial Review. 2012, vol. 64, n. 11, p. 1308 - 1314. ISSN 1335-6461.
- STANČÁKOVÁ, A.: Status and importance of the principles in re-codified private law. In: Legal forum. 2011, vol. 8, n. 7, p. 297 – 301. ISSN 1214-7966.